You always had the power, my dear; you just had to learn it for yourself. – Glinda, the good witch of the north
what I did on my vacation from the trail:
4. bought a whole lotta ramen ‘n ranchers and other food-like substances to resupply my walk down Oregon
5. talked (and laughed my ass off) on the phone with my mom
6. washed my clothes and sent all my warm stuff home
7. sauntered up and down the main drag in my cut offs and fake crocs
8. applied for a job
9. ate a dinner made up only of fresh vegetables
10. smiled and hummed a lot because I feel really, really good
Thanks, everyone for coming along with me.
Happy trails! 🐥👣🎒 Anita and Blissful
Great so far Alison. Read every word. Seems rather giantuan and makes little TA rather small and tiny. Also lots more people – am i right there? The mountains of Ranier. ST Helens etc are so much greater than our little hills and seemed to be with you forever. Roll on Oregon. Best of luck with the job, you know the old saying about one door shutimg and another opens. Just came back from up the river doing some gardening. Rain coming in from the south. Lots of snow down there at the moment and a cold front on the way. Keep on trailing.
the PCT is longer, but NOT tramping. It’s a giant stock ramp. NZ is in my heart forever ♥️♥️♥️
Alison—no, no, it can’t be over yet, can it? It’s like a mystery following you…a real page turner…say you’re
not done…say it’s not true! How long in Stevenson? Keep on going!….Zola
haha! only Washington! onwards and upwards
Yay for a zero day!!!
sooooo good to tawk, MD!
Good luck on the job hunt!